Crosby-Volmer is seeking a Rising Star to join our team.
You’re a step above your peers, confident in your abilities and have an outgoing personality – Come join our dynamic team of public relations practitioners in Washington, D.C. or San Francisco, CA.
Our rising stars have experience ranging from a few years to decades. As a rising star you have recent experience with a public relations firm, in-house, or on Capitol Hill. Your experience includes developing and executing communications campaigns. You have a passion for writing and a knack for generating story ideas that lead to placements. You understand that the media landscape is changing daily with digital and social playing an increasingly large role.
How your skills will be utilized:
- Create dynamic, strategic and award winning communications programs
- Develop and execute innovative and effective media relations campaigns from conception to placement to tracking
- Write and edit content ranging from messaging, thought leadership, digital/ social, and media materials
- Work with a talented team equally dedicated to achieving results for our clients
- Be creative and share your opinion
- Interact with our clients, the media and your coworkers.
- Watch ESPN, order clothes, plan your vacation. Achieve a work life balance while in the office.
- Digitally savvy, with experience in developing digital and social media campaigns
- Public relations or communications experience in a corporation, PR agency or Capitol Hill
- Proven writing and editing skills
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to meet deadlines while delivering superior quality work
- Media relations expertise and established media contacts
- Ability to manage projects and client relationships
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as the ability to prioritize and multi-task
Crosby-Volmer is a boutique public relations firm that has built its reputation on creating and executing high impact, strategic communications programs in a meaningful and measurable way. We offer a fun and flexible work environment. Our benefits include:
- Medical insurance
- 401(k) and Retirement Plan
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays